- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
CENTRE TECNOLÒGIC DE TELECOMUNICACIONES DE CATALUNYA (G-62616586)
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss 11
08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona)
Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the processing of data sent via the:
- Purpose: To provide the means for contacting us and answering your requests for information and also to send you information on our products, services and activities via digital media (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our contact form and checking the acceptance box for the sending of information.
- Retention: Once your request has been resolved via our form or answered by email, if no new processing is generated and having accepted receipt of commercial communications until the user requests their de-registration.
Sending of emails.
- Purpose: To answer your information requests, deal with your requests and answer any inquiries or doubts.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
- Retention: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
SENDING OF A CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL OR VIA THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Purpose: To have your curriculum so as to take part in our personnel selection processes. Perform technical tests and work plans. Produce a report on the candidates for current processes.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
- Retention: Throughout the personnel selection processes in progress and for 1 year to notify future calls and 3 years for reasons of transparency in order to address possible claims and audits by Public Bodies.”
- Registration: You do not have to provide any personal data in order to simply view job vacancies.
However, applying for a position is only possible using our CTTC job portal. To do this, you first must fill the application with your first and last name and your e-mail address all of them required fields, among others such as your address, your academic achievements, or telephone numbers. You can also upload documents here, such as CVs, cover letter, application portfolio, reference, and other corresponding document.
Then, you will confirm that you have read and understood the data protection policy that applies to the CTTC application process by ticking the relevant box. If you do not confirm this, you cannot continue with the application process.
Any entries you make in the CTTC job portal are voluntary, apart from the mandatory fields which are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Applications: Only the HR department have access to your profile and application data. This right to access your information remains after the application process has finished, and ends, when you decide to revoke your consent to your personal data processing.
- Limitation on use and transfer of personal data: We use your profile and application data exclusively as part of the selection process to fill a vacancy, and so, for recruitment purposes only. We are storing this data in our HR application tracking system, which stores data in the EU and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else.
Please note that you will be unable to apply to CTTC without your data being processed.
- Purpose: To send you our newsletter and information on our products, services and activities via digital media, if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when subscribing to our newsletter.
- Retention: Until the user requests their de-registration.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or render the services that can be contracted and therefore any failure to do so signifies we
cannot attend to you correctly nor provide the service requested.
Recipients of the data
Your data are confidential and will be transferred to third parties (project partners) in order to collaborate in the assessment of the CVs received.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after granting it for the processing of their data. Under no circumstance does withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relations established previously.
Likewise, you may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By writing to the party concerned at their postal or electronic address (provided in Data Controller section), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with regard to which personal data.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim with the Data Protection Authority (apdcat.gencat.cat).
This webpage uses only its own and third-party (Google Analytics) technical, personalisation and analysis cookies which under no circumstance process personal data nor capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
As a result, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and as analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them and informed you of same, and they will be installed after a reasonable period of time for the user to have time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
Updating your data
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.