The IEEE ComSoc Autumn School will be held on 5 – 8 November 2019 at Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions, Barcelona (CTTC), Spain. This edition is designed to help kick-start the careers of new professionals, Ph.D. candidates, in wireless communications. Participants will enjoy a highly interactive classroom environment with an intense focus on learning the cutting-edge trends in communications technology, as well as laboratory tours, demonstrations, hands-on workshops and networking activities.
The school program will consist of lectures by world leading professors, industry leaders and executives that focus on applications in specific industries including: 5G cellular wireless networks, network slicing, data analytics, data-driven communication, software-defined networks (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), and vertical applications.
- Prof. Adlen Ksentini, Eurecom, France
- Dr. Saman Feghhi, Ericsson, Ireland
- Dr. Diomidis Michalopoulos, Nokia Bell Labs, Germany
- Prof. Fabrizio Granelli, Univ. of Trento, Italy
- Dr. Vincenzo Sciancalepore, NEC, Germany
- Prof. Stefan Schmid, TU Vienna, Austria
For more information check here: https://www.comsoc.org/education-training/ieee-comsoc-school-series
Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)