The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) and Telecom Italia Mobile joined forces to host a groundbreaking co-creation event dedicated to the advancement of 5G technology for various industry verticals. The event, held within 5G Techritory in Riga on 19th of October, served as a platform for collaboration, innovation, and knowledge sharing, bringing together experts, industry leaders, and technology enthusiasts.
The success of the co-creation event on 5G for Verticals is a testament to the value of collaboration and innovation in advancing 5G technology and its applications in various verticals. For more information follow @6G_SNS.
The following Keynote speakers and panelists were presented:
- Nextworks – Giada Landi (R&D Technology Leader)
- ESA – Maria Guta (Senior 5G/6G NTN Architect Strategic Programme Line 5G/6G)
- Cellnex – Sergi Alsina (Telecom & Digital Business Development Strategist)
- Nokia – Veli Kaukomaa (Partnership lead)
- LMT – Elina Lidere (Head of Innovations Ecosystems)
- GSMA – Pau Castells (Head of Economic Analysis)