- Setting and promoting consistent, high professional standards for licensing executives on a global basis
- Creating and maintaining various geographically based LES Societies with the necessary number and balance of local members
- Providing organizational leadership, coordination and advice
- Facilitating professional networking between the members of LES Societies
- Providing quality educational content to, and facilitating the sharing of educational content between LES Societies
- Informing and interacting with global organizations and policy forums concerning the economic significance and importance of licensing and other transfer of technology and intellectual property rights.
has the opportunity to count on the presence of Mr. Michele Grimaldo, EPO examiner in the mobile telecommunications sector, who will visit the CTTC facilities and give a relevant presentation on the European Patent system, next Friday October 6th at 11:30h.CTTC Auditorium / 11:30h